Autonomy and flexibility
- Flexible career options
- Work/life balance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Great career for female GPs
For many National Home Doctors, it is the flexibility and independence of medical deputising that makes it such an appealing career option. There are many pathways to choose within the service, from visiting a few patients on your way home from your other job, to making it a full time career and becoming a Medical Director.
Many of our Doctors say they appreciate the freedom from being behind a desk, while others can combine being a National Home Doctor with looking after a young family. Doctors at any stage of their career can experience work/life balance with National Home Doctor Service.
Doctors with young families
· With flexible hours, you can work weeknights or weekends, have weekdays free
· Keep your clinical skills up-to-date while maintaining work/life balance
· Interesting and varied work
· Flexible schedule around study
· Relevant, engaging Urgent Care Medicine CPD program
· Gain a different perspective seeing patients in their home environment
· Opportunity for career advancement to Doctor Leadership group, Medical Director
· Minimal paperwork!
Join more than 200 fellows already working with us